What it is and how it works
If you wish to stop gambling for longer than 30 days, you can do this through Self-Exclusion.
You can choose to block your account from all of our products:
You are able to set the Self-Exclusion for 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years or 5 years. You can extend the Self-Exclusion at any time.
Remember – Once you enter into a Self-Exclusion this cannot be removed from your account.
- You can no longer bet with the products you have chosen to exclude from.
- We will do all we can to prevent you from opening another account with us, but also ask that you avoid trying to open another account.
- If we identify that you have opened a duplicate account (e.g. falsified personal details), all placed bets will be voided and any deposits that have been made on the account will be forfeited and sent to a registered gambling charity organisation.
- We will refund any money left in your account upon applying the Self-Exclusion.
- If your remaining balance is under £1 we will donate the equivalent to a Gambling Charity.
- We will stop all marketing communications within 48 hours of your Self-Exclusion being applied.