Staying In Control
Know your limits
We at Kalooki Racing believe that gambling should always be an enjoyable leisure activity. Remembering these simple tips can help make sure your gambling doesn’t become a problem.
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money.
- Always bet sensibly and never chase your losses.
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose.
- Monitor the amount of time you spend playing.
- Balance gambling with other activities. If gambling is your only form of entertainment think about whether you are still having fun.
- Take regular breaks from gambling. Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective.
- Don’t gamble when under the influence of alcohol or when you’re upset or depressed.
- Think about how much money you spend gambling.
- If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling then contact us for advice.