How we use and protect your data
Kalooki Sports Book Ltd is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission under Licence Number: 057730-R-333396-001
OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICIES
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
Depending on the type of account you hold with Kalooki Racing Ltd, the level of information held by us will differ. In total, the following information may be held:
- Name, Address, DOB, Email, Phone number, Bank Card Type, 16 digits of bank card, Expiry date of bank card (N.B your CV2 is not kept on file)
- Further information is sometimes required to ensure we comply with Gambling Commission Regulations. This may include the following:
- A soft copy of your bank card, a soft copy of proof of address (Bank Statement, Utility Bill, ETC) A soft copy of your Drivers Licence or Passport.
- All of your information is kept on a secure system that is only obtainable by the relevant individuals with unique passwords. Your card details are also encrypted at system level.
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS
If you require access or knowledge of what information is held specifically for you, we will comply to your request within 30 days at no expense to you. We do, however, reserve the right to turn down requests that we feel may be excessive. If a request if refused we will inform you as to why and you will have the option to complain to the supervisory authority.
SHARING OF YOUR DATA
On occasion some of your data, namely email address or mobile phone number may be shared with companies that we have an affiliation with. Under no circumstances will any of your data be shared with any outside organisation. Should you require any clarification on companies that we would class to have an affiliation with please contact us directly.
Should any form of serious data breach occur we will inform you of the severity of the breach and any ways that it may affect you. A report will also be sent to the ICO outlining the causes of any breach and steps that will be taken to rectify the issues.
We are aware that from time to time, using either WhatsApp or mobile phone numbers, you will receive some marketing offers from us. Should you wish to “opt out” of receiving any of our offers via any medium, please let us know and our marketing databases will be updated accordingly.
The maximum withdrawal limit per customer per day is £25,000.
Withdrawals by bank transfer is usually within one hour.
UNDER AGE GAMBLING
It is against the law for persons under 18 to gamble. Kalooki Sports Book Ltd reserves the right to carry out age verification checks on account holders who use payment mechanisms that are known to be legitimately available to under-18’s. Kalooki Sports Book Ltd may also carry out age verification checks against a random selection of account holders regardless of the method of payment. Such checks will involve passing account holder information to third party agents. Anyone under the age of 18 found to be using our services will have their account closed instantly; winnings forfeited and will be reported to the police.